Saturday 4 July 2015

SPLASH !!

Tuesday 30th June, I get a text from Ian  "the crane is moving"

A few hours later, I get another

324 weeks and four days  (Six and a quarter years) and the boat is launched.


To celebrate, I went down into London with Tony, to See Rachel Sermani in Shoreditch.  We called into a Brew Dog "craft ale" bar.  Fyne Ales Jarl, a superb beer.  Here in its "craft" form, is is hazy, over bitter, acidic and terribly fizzy. And £5.80 a pint.  I do despair of this craft ale thing.

Rachel was enchanting as ever.


There was a bloke sat there drawing pictures of everything going on.  What a gift.

Friday I had my leaving do at the Mutual, loads of cheese, and beer at Northern prices!

Friday night I spent the first night on the boat, in water



No comments:

Post a Comment