Tuesday 27 November 2012

On with the Show


I went to the o2 at Islington, once I had found it, above a shopping centre. The support band were called Hound and were brillint.  There were no CD's avilable though, and I can't find any details of them on T'internet because I would like to see them again.

Next came the main event, Sad Cafe. I last saw Sad Cafe in about 1985, and tonight they were as good, if not better than they were nearly 30 years ago.  On With The Show, one of my all time favourite tracks, was perfect.

The end of the week came and I went up to Preston for a live recording of I'm Sorry I haven't a Clue at the Guildhall.  This show sells out so fast every tme tickets go on sale, and I am still amazed that it was the first time for so many of the audience.

On Sunday I managed to get all of the lights wired and on. Now, in theory, I can work on into the evenings when the light (and also my energy) is fading.
 




I got into Manchester a bit early for my train in the morning, so I went for a wander down the canal, under London Road and Aytoun Street before joining Canal Street

No comments:

Post a Comment