Monday 3 December 2012

Which Idiot ?


It has been a long time since I've been to Union Chapel, so this week I returned to see Thea Gilmore. This was a great evening of music with Thea and her husband Nigel Stonier, playing fantastic moody and beautiful music.


 Playing keyboards and Bass for her is Tracey Browne, who I last saw in a bar in Ramsbottom playing covers. She is now playing her own material and her new CD is superb.  I look forward to seeing her at her own shows.

I suddenly realised my passport had expired, so I had to go to the passport office to het a renewal. Well, that is a jolly day, waiting four hours for it to be ready!

Friday night I went to St Albans arena to see the Idiot Bastard Band, with Ade Edmondson, Phil Jupitus, Neil Innes and Rowland Rivron.  Hilarious and brilliant.

Sunday, and I now have heating as well as light in the boat




No comments:

Post a Comment