Wednesday 28 May 2014

Acoustic Toyah

I finally managed to get the last coat of paint in the Gas locker, and now it is niceley dazzling.

Kia and Ian had managed to weld nuts onto the locking wheel nuts, and now I had my car back with four wheels. The low profile tyres cost 70% more, and they handle worse - I still don't like low profile tyres.


  Saturday evening I went down to Crick for the boat show.  It was very muddy when I arrived, so I left the car in the car park (Field really), and headed for the beer tent.  The beer was vaguely drinkable, warm, and terribly flat.  I still don't understand why people think putting a wet cloth on top of a cask of ale will chill it. Ignorance I think.

The beer tent was completely packed out, and the walls came down to allow the crowd to spread outside, because Toyah was playing acoustic.  I had only ever heard her playing her standard music, but this was something else.  Surprisingly Toyahs own music suited acoustic better than the punk style.  What a fantastic evening.

I took a couple of pictures of cratches, as Chippy Paul tells me he will build me one.

The President was there in fine fettle, and blowing off a bit of steam

Once I returned from Crick, I unpacked the two solar panels I had bought, but one of them was trashed.
I started the area where the seats are going for the dinette.

A bookcase seperating the area forms tha back of the seat, with bookshelves facing the lounge, and the back facing the dinette.

No comments:

Post a Comment