Sunday 29 May 2016

To Chorley for the Mixed Grill

Having spent a week recovering from my climb in Langdale, I find out I have a "type 2 adductor injury".  Never heard of it, but it is a tear in one of the muscles in my leg, so "Complete Rest", and "TAKE IT EASY", and other phrases doctors are good at.
I had met up with Yorks Rob in Wigan, when he fixed my front doors, so we paired up to go up the Wigan flight.
 Some of the lock walls were leaking a bit...
 and some were leaking a lot!








I'm glad I have decent sized drain holes in the front deck!




 When we got to the top, I noticed that all the water points are 1/2" tap fittings, not the standard 3/4" for hoses.  Luckily I have an adapter.






Back to Chorley, and the Lock & Quay has a new couple running it.  The mixed grill is a perfect end to a long day boating.





I spent a few days wiring up a new widebeam for Steve Mayor.  I can only take credit for the wiring, Steve has done some superb joinery on this boat







No comments:

Post a Comment