Monday 1 September 2014

Chameleon

Ian loves painting so much, he has volunteered to paint the boat properly.  The previous paint job was so thin much of it was wearing off.  Before I know it, he has flattened down the sides and the boat is looking far cleaner in several coats of primer.



While he is doing that, I managed to transform the kitchen from scruffy white primer to not too shabby wallpaper.  the kitchen is now ready for the worktops.

Having scoured the net for paint, I decided that the Craftmaster paint seemed to have the best reviews, so I popped in to kings lock chandlers and spent £400 on paint.  This may seem a lot, but I would rather have a good layer of undercoat and topcoat and not have to repaint it for years to come.

Chippy Paul turned up to make a template for the cratch and measure up for the worktops.

No comments:

Post a Comment