Monday 20 October 2014

Bazen D'etre.

East Coast seem to get a lot of slagging off.  I use trains a lot and find they are the best of all the train companies.  They are also I believe the only non-privatised company. Profits from the East Coast are used for the East coast. Profits from the others often goes abroad, subsidizing foreign rail travel from over inflated UK rail tickets.
Whenever I have travelled first class on Virgin, the food has consisted of a bag of pretzels, or some other indigestable crap. East Coast food is excellent.  I never used to like an omelette until I had the Cheese omlette that comes with the great East Coast breakfast.

Todays East coast dish is breast of chicken with sauteed potatoes and green beans...
 
   ..followed by black forest gateaux with cream.





You know what you can do with your snack box Virgin...


Meanwhile in Bolton, Siobhan has trouble removing bags from a bundle!


There was a huge crane at the boatyard today to pull a barge form the canal.  This is what £250k gets you. 



 
On Sunday at the brewery we had Richard and Jude Bazen playing classical music rearranged for piano and mandolin.  The setlist was printed out onto flyers, but in cryptic form. Sometimes I could work out the cryptic clue when I heard the music, but only sometimes!


No comments:

Post a Comment