Tuesday 9 December 2014

Technophobia

I have finally taken the plunge, brought myself out of the dark ages, etc.

I have retired my ageing "push-button" mobile phone after only about seven years use, and got one of these touch-screen thinngys.

I have spent two days taking photo's of the inside of my hand, while trying to talk to someone...
I have spent two entire lifetimes copying all my contacts to the new phone...
So this was supposed to be my first post using my phone....

  ..but the blogspot APP doesn't work !!!

Back to the PC then.

I acquired some nice rubber matting for the front and rear decks from ebay, and a quick trim with the Stanley knife...

 It is quite bouncy and puts a bit of a spring in your step ...

On the way to work on Sunday night I had a couple of pints in the City Arms, a great little pub hidden away off St Peters Square.
It is good to see that some of these old pubs with tons of character are still surviving in Manchester.

No comments:

Post a Comment