Wednesday 16 October 2013

Clear the decks...

I managed to get most of Sunday on the boat, and decided it was time for a clear out.  Boxes have arrived with "stuff" in, and then been used for rubbish.  I decided that the number of rubbish boxes was getting a bit much, so I have a clear out of  loads of packing and offcuts, and there is a suprising amount of space suddenly!

I finished off connecting the sink, but I have decided I don't like the flexi pipe drain, so I am going to take it out again and do it properly with a solid drain.

I have changed my mind about using a hot air heating system, as that would leave me having to run the engine to get hot water.  So, I have forked out a painfully huge sum on a Eberspacher DS4.

The only problem now is I am going to have to fit new pipework behind the walls I have already fitted.  It will have to wait on the outcome of the battle between how cold it gets, and me squeezing myself under the bed for a bit of plumbing again!

The plastic panels for the bathroom wall are also on order, so I need to sort it out before then.

No comments:

Post a Comment