Saturday 1 June 2013

Crick

I went down to Crick Boatshow to see what bargains I could get. I made a mental shopping list on the way down, Heater, Cooker, Solar panels, Fridge, Freezer.  That would complete the capitak purchases that I need to finish the boat.

The boat show was great for looking at boat builders and new boats, but I thought there seemed to be fewer "bits" traders there this year.  The weather was fantastic, and I thought it was much busier than last year. Its amazing what a bit of sunshine can do.

Well, my shopping didn't go exactly to plan, but armed with an expansion tank and a solar panel, I set off back to the boat. It was late in the day now, so I thought I will just unload the car and have a quick planning session ready for next time.  Having tidied up most of the wiring at the rear of the boat, I was almost ready to start building the bed. I counted just three small jobs to do before the bed went in, the Expansion Tank, wire up the immersion heater, and wire up the domestic bilge.

No comments:

Post a Comment