Thursday 22 December 2011

A New Folk Club


Well, not really new, but I only just found Baldock Folk Club at the Orange Tree at Baldock.  When I first approached this pub, and saw Greene King outside I didn't expect the fantastic range of eight real ales on.  Buntingfords always available!

Saw Belhazzars Feast playing, who were great, but a bit Christmassy, then I found out it was their Christmas special, so I will let them off that one (Bah Humbug!).




Sunday on the boat, I now have most of the control panel equipment fitted.  I'm not sure about the fuse panels though, I might yet replace these with circuit breakers, which seem to have a lower 'on' resistance, and a better reliability.

Monday evening, I saw Steeleye Span with the accoustic Strawbs at the Barbican Centre.  I thought the Strawbs were tedious, but Steeleye were fantastic.


No comments:

Post a Comment