Tuesday 8 November 2011

Fog & Fireworks


On saturday night Luke asks "Do you want to come to the pub to help set off fireworks?".  Well, let me think about this...
£500 worth of fireworks, 20 mins.  I would like to think we put on a good show though.  I thought it would be rude not to spend the rest of the night drinking beer.













I left work early on Tuesday and got the train up to Newcastle to See next live recording of I'm sorry I haven't a clue. Marcus Brigstock was the guest this time.  Its quite a few years since I've been to Newcastle, painful memories.

The show was in the new Sage center, which was very impressive. Three halls, and a bar on each level serving real ale at 2.70 a pint.  Very good!


Thursday evening I was at Band on the wall to see the Bad Shepherds, and to launch the £ Bad Shepherds beer.  The beer had run out by the time the band were finished, so they didn't really get any!

Friday it was Bury Beer Festival.  Seven handpumps on our bar, with the new "3 Bad Shepherds" beer flying out.  It ran out on the Friday night, so we fetched some more in on the Saturday morning.  Lucky it drops bright after only a couple of hours!

No comments:

Post a Comment