Thursday 12 February 2015

Yet another Plan B

It seems a bit extravagant, but it is cold.  It is getting lighter in the early evenings, and I am still experimenting with "photo's in the dark"
      The crane in the boatyard, if you can't make it out!

I still haven't got the Eberspacher fixed, Eberspacher don't care about customers, that is why they sell things through agents.   So I picked up a Propex heater.  If for any reason I can't use the diesel heater, then I can use the LPG one, and vica-versa. 

A stainless inlet/exhaust plate goes on the outside...
   ..and two stainless snakes come into the boat.

The heater fits into the bottom of a cupboard quite neatly.  now at least I have heating.


The heater took less time to fit than I thought, so I made a start on the saloon seating.  This will eventually have a slide-out section so it will turn into a bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment