Tuesday 6 November 2012

Beer & music







Bury beer festival was quiet.  Probably because it was a couple of weeks earlier this year, and it clashed with bonfire night.


Doctor Butlers Hatstand Medicine Band kept us entertained on the Friday night, and the Stumble managed to squeeze themselves into the Studio for a great night of music on the Saturday.




Monday, I had a day off work, and managed to get to the boat.  I now have a complete mains control panel, and the engine room is getting quite full.

 The gear change mechanism is missing, and this is an awkward place to see what is what.  This is easy these days because I just dropped the camera into the bilge and I can easily get a view from an awkward angle.





Tuesday morning and back down south on the train.  I love these cold winter mornings as the world just seems so crisp and fresh and it reminds you that you are alive!

No comments:

Post a Comment