Monday 29 August 2016

The White Boat

 It was Botany Bay canal festival, so I headed back to the Boatyard
Passing Simsons Fold, Eendracht was back at Kiers mooring, looking great in the water, but in need of some paint.

I got back to the boatyard just in time to see Steve Mayors boat arriving for craning in
then we went up to bring Eendricht down to the boatyard for the festival.
 
  Kier let me drive the boat down Johnsons locks, what a superb boat!

Then we went back up the locks to help Peter, Stacey amd Jayne bring some more boats down













Passing some good looking boats on the way

 When I returned from brewing on the Saturday, there was an impromptu barbecue on the back of Eendricht


a superb evening
 and in the morning I noticed a Unicorn had appeared on the front of mine!










Sunday, it was time to go boating.
A picturesque canal-side looking scene...
 ..but not quite what it seems
 

This is what we call the White Boat, two canoes, some scaffolding, an outboard and a park bench - great fun!

Back to the boatyard, and I cooked some random curries in style!












And that's what I call a cheeseboard!

No comments:

Post a Comment