Friday 5 March 2010

Who knows where the time goes (again)

I cant believe it's a year since I started this blog, and I still haven't got a boat!  I went to see Lau at Bury Met (again) and they are even better than ever.  I never knew that an accordian was a percussion instrument, but if you want to see folk musicians thrashing their instruments within an inch of their lives, then go and see Lau.




The engine bay is now finished (again) and the modified engine mountings and "power bulge" have been painted (again).  Now all I need is to get the engine fitted.











In preparation (anticicpation ?) for the arrival of the front doors, the old doors have been cut off, and the front opened up to allow a 24 inch opening.  I am waiting for the engine to be fitted before fitting rear doors and hatch, just in case it needs to come out again...


I am going away for the weekend to Ingleton somewhere, and hopefully I will have an engine fitted when I return...

2 comments:

  1. Quick and ironic stupid query How long have you started this Narrow Boating Experience of yours?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The build started mid may 2009. I started planning Jan 2009

    ReplyDelete