Friday 9 October 2009

Who knows, where the time goes...

Forwards is apparently a good direction.

....much swearing later, the Stainless water tank is at the front end of the boat, where it should be. Tight squeeze.

I have some stainless fillers and stainless fittings to plumb it up. I thought, for the small price difference, I may as well get stainless rather than brass to go with the nice stainless tank.

I have been looking at the gauges from MSC on t'internet, and worked out how to fit these now. When finished I should have an LCD readout for Fresh & waste tank level in the living accomodation, and Deisel, fresh & waste in the back cabin. If you are sailing past a watering hole, it is nice to see the tank levels from the "driving seat".

Well, just a bit more tidying up and I'm ready for the spray foam. In the mean time I need to get on with the painting. Decided I am going to have an entire weekend at the boat. Get the windows out, and have a weekend long painting marathon.


However...

Following a quick phone call, and many long ones, a business idea has appeared on the (very near) horizon. I am from a very working class family, and don't generally have money, so this sort of idea has to take priority.





Bugger!






There may be a large pause in the progress, while I earn some money...



No comments:

Post a Comment