Wednesday 25 March 2009

Plan B

"Abandon all hope (of sanity) all ye who enter here..."

Over the last XX years I have done lots of different things, lived lots of different places, and had (and lost) many different jobs. Having tried (and failed) to settle down over the last 18 years or so, I have decided that in order to preserve my insanity a few things have got to change.
I have always had an affinity to water, swimming, scuba diving, climbing waterfalls, etc. So, I decided that it would be interesting to build a canal boat to live on.
Well, having scoured t'internet for information, it seems that the done thing is to do a 'blog'. So here it is, entry #1. Not a right good entry yet as you have learned nowt about the boat, but have patience (or should that be patients?) at this stage you know as much about it as me. Allegedly I'm a quick learner though...

No comments:

Post a Comment